PENGARUH REWARD DAN PUNISHMENT TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATEMATIKA PESERTA DIDIK KELAS IV SDUT BUMI KARTINI JEPARA

Aan Widiyono, Dzurriyatin Thoyyibah, Abdulloh Haris Khoirun Nasir, M. Lutfi Hidayatullah

Abstract


This research aims to study the presence or absence between the awarding and encouragement of mathematics learning outcomes for grade IV students of SDUT Bumi Kartini Mulyoharjo Jepara and increasing the contribution of providing assistance and punishment to the learning outcomes. The method used is ex post facto research. The sample of this student Yunani class IV students who were 26 students. The sampling technique used is nonprobabbility sampling with purposive sampling. Data collection was carried out using a questionnaire. Research result data shows that there is a significant influence between reward and punishment on mathematics learning outcomes of grade IV students. Because t arithmetic 3.167> t table 2.060 and with a significance test known significance value of 0.004 <0.005 then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, which means there is an influence between reward and punishment variables on students' mathematics learning outcomes.The coefficient number of determination (R Square) 0.304 is defined that reward and punishment can influence to student learning outcome 30.4% and the rest is 69.6% influenced by other unlisted variables.

Full Text:

Untitled PDF

References


Hamalik, Oemar. (2013). Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Hartono, Afitrah. (2017). Pengaruh Pemberian Reward Dan Punishment Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik Kelas V MI As Adiyah Banua Baru Kecamatan Wonomulyo Kabupaten Polewali Mandar. Makasar: Universitas Islam negeri Alauddin Makasar.

Hasanah, Muammarotul. (2015). Pengaruh Pemberian Reward and Punishment Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Mata Pelajaran IPS Siswa Kelas VII SMP NU Pakis Malang. Malang: Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim.

Melinda, Ima. 2018. Pengaruh Reward dan Pusnishment Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Siswa Kelas IV SDN Merak I Tangerang Pada Mata Pelajaran IPS. International Journal of Elementary Education. 2 (2)

Murfian. (2008). Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Surakarta: PGSD FKIP Universitas Muhamadiyah Surakarta.

Nugroho, Bambang. (2010). Reward and Punishment. Jakarta: Bulletin Cipta Karya.

Prasetyo, Atik Heru. 2019. Analisis Dampak Pemberian Reward dan Punishment dalam Proses Pembelajaran Matematika. Jurnal Pedagogi dan Pembelajaran. 2 (3).

Rahayu, Puji. 2017. Pengaruh Strategi Pemberian Reward dan Punishment Dalam Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa UPTD SMP Negeri I Prambon pada Materi Garis dan Sudut. Simki-Techsain. 1 (2)

Sadulloh. (2014). Kamus Lengkap Psikologi. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Sugiyono. (2009). Metode penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Surbakti, Amelia Septiani. 2019. Pengaruh Pemberian Reward Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Pelajaran Matematika Kelas IV SD Di SD Negeri 101740 Tanjung Selamat Tahun Pembelajaran 2018/2019. Jurnal Ilmiah Aquinas. 2 (2)




DOI: https://doi.org/10.34001/jtn.v1i2.1461

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 460 times
Untitled - 0 times PDF - 675 times

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Tunas Nusantara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Currently this Journal is Indexed by

1 Google Scholar3 Garuda7 moraref5 BASe